Both commercial and residential clients appreciate our turn-key services which include design, project management and installation. Our attentive designers manage every detail such as:
* Creating floor plans and a cohesive color scheme with interesting textures
* Suggesting and sourcing furnishings, flooring, wall coverings and window coverings to fit your needs and budget
* Managing the team of contractors to assure every detail is addressed
Commercial - We specialize in updating common areas in commercial and residential condominium buildings that require consensus of stakeholders in key areas of overall design, durability, contracting and subcontracting, budgeting and schedule management. We manage all facets of design and remodeling, assuring compliance with local and state ordinances. We blend and incorporate existing elements when necessary with new furnishings, flooring, electrical, plumbing, signage, elevators, wall covering, paint and artwork to be on trend with style based on demographics of unit owners, and utilization of the latest materials and textiles to save time and money.
Residential - Whether a new home build, or an existing home that requires design and/or update of a kitchen, basement or bathroom, we manage the design and remodeling process. We minimize stress by presenting all options to consider so the best decisions are made. Many of our clients have limited time, busy lives and rely heavily on our concierge-style services to manage every detail, many of which are out of scope of traditional design and remodeling. And, for those selling a property and buying another, we work closely with real estate agents to stage properties for sale.
We serve the greater DMV (Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia) and have designers covering every major county including Fairfax, Falls Church City, Alexandria City, Loudoun, Montgomery and Prince George's.
- Washington DC neighborhoods include Eastern Market, Capitol Hill, Georgetown, Navy Yard, Kalorama, and Cleveland Park.
- Maryland towns include Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, Bowie, Upper Marlboro, Laurel and Fort Washington.
- Virginia towns include North Arlington, South Arlington, Falls Church, Annandale, Springfield, Fairfax Station, Fairfax, McLean, Vienna, Reston, Herndon, Clifton, Great Falls, Ashburn, One Loudoun, and Leesburg.
We will regularly travel to assist with additional residences and vacation properties.